GET THE LIFE YOU WANT

Design And Create Your Ultimate Life...One That's Filled With Happiness, Balance And Fulfillments. 90% of people aren't living the life they want. Retrain Your Brain to Attract the Life You REALLY Want to Live!

CHANGE COULD BE EASY

Change can be difficult . We make a conscious decision to change and rely on our will power to make the change. However, this comes from our conscious mind, which represents 10% of our total mind power. The subconscious mind is made up of the remaining 90% of our total mind power. Scientist have proved that most of our emotions, behaviour and decisions comes from our subconscious mind, which is beyond our conscious awareness. So if your subconscious mind is your autopilot, that triggers your emotions of fear, anxiety, motivation, habits and all the other stuff, that is where you want to make the change!

WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT

We use highly effective and proven methods to rapidly release the hidden potential of people, and helping you reach your goals and objectives more quickly than you ever thought possible. Some of the tools we use is Virtual Reality, Science Based EEG Monitoring, Hypnosis, Bio Feedback and Virtual Reality. As certified Counsellors and Hypnotherapists we have techniques and skills, backed by modern technology, to assist someone to make lasting changes to their lives...quickly! This does not only make the process easier and more enjoyable for you, but you also reach your goals quicker which means you save time and money.

MEET THE TEAM

Mae van Rensburg

BCom(Hons), Dip. C.Ht, Dip.Couns, Cert.Ht. WL, Cert.Ht. ADHD

Mae's passion for the wellbeing of others ...... especially children ..... prompted her to move into the world of Counselling and Hypnotherapy.
She started Brand New Mindset in Brisbane in 2010 and have since helped numerous people with all types of problems. She uses the latest scientific inventions and techniques to deliver a professional service backed up by science.

Chris van Rensburg

Dip. C.Ht.

Still active in the IT industry on a consultation basis, Chris used his experience to research the latest technology available in the fields of neuroscience and hypnotherapy.  Trained by DrugArm he learned the ropes in the field by being actively involved with the homeless in Brisbane from 2007. Seeing the impact of broken family homes on people he developed a passion for the family unit and specifically the relationships of couples as it is the basis of a stable family home.